Flourish Employment Solutions is a fully integrated HR management system that connects business founders, CEOs, directors, employees and human resources professionals with the resources they need to effectively navigate the entire employment lifecycle.
Unlike traditional cloud-based HR platforms, Flourish serves as a one-stop-shop where clients can easily access high quality legal advice as needed, delivered by Keypoint’s team of experienced employment law specialists. The result is unique, made-to-measure solutions that fuse the right type of service with the right price, delivering unbeatable value.
Developed by Keypoint Law Consulting Principal Shana Schreier-Joffe, the Flourish platform empowers new and growing businesses to streamline their workplace policies and procedures and employee management, allowing them to dedicate their time and resources to achieving a competitive edge.
With over 20 years’ legal and people management experience, Shana has a deep understanding of the challenges that businesses face in their growth journey.
Commenting on the launch of Flourish, she said:
“Effective people management is a core element of any thriving business; however growing enterprises often struggle to keep up with the complexities of establishing and maintaining a comprehensive employment framework. This partnership with Keypoint Law will provide Flourish’s clients with tailored and cost‑effective solutions that deliver true value, without compromising on quality.”
Commenting on Keypoint’s partnership with Flourish, Keypoint Law CEO Warren Kalinko said:
“We are delighted to be partnering with Flourish to offer employers, including start-ups and SMEs, with an affordable and on-demand employment law solution and expert advice that is tailored to meet their specific needs. This new venture will provide the opportunity for Keypoint to lead the way in the delivery of legal services in this new on-demand economy. For clients, accessing the expertise of experienced senior lawyers will be as easy as flicking a switch.”
This innovative partnership comes off the back of Keypoint being announced as a winner in Australasian Lawyers’ 2019 Innovative Firms list, cementing Keypoint’s status as a disruptive, fast-growing and award-winning firm that is redefining how a modern law firm operates.
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- A law firm designed for senior lawyers looking for more flexibility, decision-making control, and a higher return on fees generated.
- An award-winning firm driving transformation in the legal profession, redefining how a modern law firm operates.
- Our team of 39 senior lawyers provides legal services across 15 practice areas from Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.
- Keypoint was named ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ in the 2018 Australian Law Awards; our lawyers are recognised in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ across 10 practice areas (2018); we are ranked in the Australian Financial Review’s law partnership survey (2018); and we were runner up in the client‑voted National Australia Bank Professional Services Award for Best Law Firm in NSW and ACT (private clients) (2017).
- Flourish Employment Solutions offers growing businesses access to a fully integrated HR management system
- Back by leading employment lawyers and HR specialists
- Founded by Shana Schreier-Joffe, a senior employment lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. Prior to joining Keypoint, Shana was the CEO of Harmers Workplace Lawyers.
For more information
Marketing Manager | Keypoint Law
t: +61 8042 1858
m: +61 430 420 093